Wednesday, July 07, 2010

shop discotheque confusion

I've grown tired of extortionate eBay fees and decided to set up shop myself over at Shop Discotheque Confusion. I've kept it all reasonably priced (everything is currently under £15) and you can even listen to a little Simon and Garfunkel while you browse. Lovely. I'm shipping internationally and those of you who fit into the 'can't wait' category everything can be bought instantly-no more waiting around for 7 days ala eBay.

Everyone's a winner!

Also worth mentioning; Discotheque Confusion is now a dot com! After almost 4 years of blogging and ten minutes on the phone to a domain helpline I managed to figure out how to do it. Typing the old hefty blog address into the toolbar is now a thing of the past..

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

So pleased about your blog sale, I did a post about these the other day. I shall get a link up to yours somehow if thats ok.

Reddest Roar said...

Good one! Was it easy enough to do? Was thinking of doing something similar myself...