Monday, July 05, 2010

angus part two






some pictures from my last few days in angus, scotland. favourite moments include:

Lily and I arranging flowers for the table decorations in her greenhouse (blooming peonies so beautiful they made me weak at the knees)
enthusiastic ceilidh dancing in the evening
a day of endless prosecco
eating fresh strawberries from rachel's impressive fruit and vegetable patch
seeing the night out in the marquee after everyone had gone, helping ourselves to leftover hog roast from the caterers tent and dancing to curtis mayfield and jay z.

10 comments:

Siru said...

Gorgeous flowers! I love peonies!

juliet xxx

Eliza said...

That sounds so aweomse. Great pictures too! :)

xo

Anonymous said...

yes, so lovely flowers!!!!

Amanda Corrine said...

Glad your having fun keep us posted :)

Melanie Montgomery said...

This is gonna sound weird, but I've always had a little obsession with greenhouses! They are lovely, and I love that one!



clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

Kara Marie said...

wow the garden is so beautiful! looks like you had fun in scotland.
http://thelooktoday.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

That greenhouse is so beautiful! Love the flower arrangements you did!
:)
Bisous
j

All Women Stalker said...

Oh wow those pink flowers! Sounds like it was a great holiday :)

Amanda Corrine said...

By the way I passed along a Blog Award to you, so if you have time after your trip go see it on my blog :)

Glittergoldie said...

always wanted to join gardeners club! super cool!