It's Sunday! I'm especially happy because it's my day off and I can work my way through the miscellaneous pile of possessions still spread out in the dining room after I moved house two weeks ago. I started my day with a perfectly soft boiled egg and listened to Pet Sounds after watching Brian Wilson biopic Love & Mercy this week. It's raining, so I can't hang my washing on the line; what July is this?
- "It’s a social expectation for many of us because we have inherited a legacy of kissing celebrated through art and literature and amplified over time." What's in a kiss?
- My new favourite blog, Tangerine and Cinnamon, surveying the history and culture of food, with killer reading lists.
- My Life In Food by Ruby Tandoh, whose new column for ELLE is giving me reason to buy the magazine again.
- Vibrant rugs, pillows and homewares from Aelfie.
- Tame Impala's new album is so good. I've had The Less I Know The Better on repeat, and it contains the lyric "she was holding hands with Trevor, not the greatest feeling ever." *Thumbs up*